Sunday 6 March 2011

How to Make Money on Runescape Fast and Easy

Guess what, there are definitely not lots of ways out there which allow you to make money on Runescape fast and easy, and there’s no how to guide either.

Firstly, I have a method for making around 50-100 million gold per hour, it’s consistent and that’s an average figure taken from my hours put in and my earnings.  But I’m not going to tell you what I do for the same reason all the rich players won’t tell you what they do either, because we want to keep on getting richer and richer.  I created this method for myself, so why would I give it away for free?  That even implies I’d let you buy it of me – I wouldn’t even let you do that, so what’s the point of this article you’re asking me.

Why give someone fish when you can give them a net, and why give someone a net when you can give them the means to make one themselves.  If I were to give you the rewards of what I do, it would be gold and if I were to give you the method, it would be the method.  But fish run out eventually, especially when there are not ways to replenish it, and nets break.  If I gave you fifty million gold you would eventually lose it all, and if I were to tell you my method then at some point it would stop working – so the obvious choice is to tell you how to make the net.

The first reason I’m not going to tell you is because I want to protect myself and the gold I’m going to make from what I do.  The second reason is that I want you to be creative and realize that you need to stop looking for the method to earning fast and easy Runescape money and create one yourself.  But for that you need to open your mind and think much more freely, because if you found this article it means you’re looking for a quick fix – and guess what, there isn’t one.

People are poor on Runescape because they do menial tasks which earn very little gold, and it’s the exact same in real life.  In my life I’ve found you can parallel many things between virtual worlds and real ones.  Just like Runescape, the rich aren’t the people who are cutting trees or doing this or that they’re the people who created something, an idea or a product and make a lot of money from it.  There are methods to making a lot of money in both the virtual world of Runescape, and the real one, the reason why most people are poor in Runescape is because they don’t try to be rich.  They dream of it, they search around a little for it, but they’re looking for some magical method to creating money.  Well guess what, make your own, someone who has a genuine way of making a lot of gold won’t be telling many people if anyone at all – why would he, he’d only be hindering himself long term.  So don’t expect to just go out and find one, on the other hand I really believe that there are ways to make money out there which haven’t been discovered – but you don’t find what you don’t look for.

Try and follow this logic.

1.       There are inevitably methods on Runescape for making vast amounts of gold, easily and quickly – you just have to know them.

2.       There are people who have discovered some of these techniques, but haven’t shared them, or if they have the effectiveness of these techniques has decreased substantially as more people know about them.

3.       There are as of now, undiscovered methods out there the only reason they’re being tapped by no one is because no one has figured them out yet.

4.       Most people don’t look for new things, they just try the same old things and complain with their same results.

5.       Some, very few people, realize there are undiscovered techniques out there, look for them, put effort and time in for a few days/weeks, give up and go back to what they’ve always done.

6.       Even less people don’t give up, they keep trying and eventually they create and perfect something which makes a lot of money – they don’t tell anyone because they’re logical and smart.

Who do you want to be?

Learning how to make money on Runescape fast and easy isn’t about learning the method, it’s about looking for and making one just for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment